Subject: Formal Invitation for H.E. Erkki Keldo to Speak– Global Tourism Forum Annual Meeting 2025
From: "Yagmur KUTLUER" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Hanni TRAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2025 12:08:44 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

On behalf of Mr. Bulut Bağcı, President of the World Tourism Forum Institute 
(WTFI), please find attached a formal invitation letter addressed to   His 
Excellency Erkki Keldo - Minister of Economy and Industry of the Republic of 
Estonia to participate as a Distinguished Speaker at the Global Ministers’ 
Summit during the Global Tourism Forum Annual Meeting 2025, taking place on 
20–21 October 2025 in Brussels, Belgium.

We would be grateful if your esteemed office could kindly ensure that this 
invitation is forwarded to His Excellency and advise us on the next steps 
regarding his participation.

I am also pleased to share that Her Excellency Shaikha Nasser Al Nowais, the 
newly elected Secretary-General of UN Tourism for the 2026–2029 mandate, has 
already confirmed her participation, alongside other global leaders, which 
will further enrich this high-level dialogue.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to 
contact me. Our team remains at your full disposal.

With my highest regards

-- 

  <https://d36urhup7zbd7q.cloudfront.net/c2aa1781-fd66-4ffa-bccf-b2af19a9ce76/EkranResmi20200512192913.format_png.resize_200x.png#logo>
Yağmur BAĞCI
WORLD TOURISM FORUM INSTITUTE.

Mobile: +9 <tel:Mobile:++905308268875> 71 55 751 3017 | 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.worldtourismforum.net <http://www.worldtourismforum.net/>
Add:District - Business Bay - 406-A TOWER The Opus by Omniyat - Burj Khalifa 
Blvd - Dubai, UAE